Follow Me

Follow Me on Pinterest

Monday, March 19, 2012

How I Met Your Mother Results

There is no better way to start off a Monday Night than by 200 jumping jacks in the introduction. "Broath" and "Stripper" were said WAY too many times, 16 by my count, making 400 total jumping jacks. I admit I could have missed them while doing said jumping jacks.

The idea of a break-up was the theme of the show, but it was only really implied three times, for a total of 15 push-ups. Lily and Marshall kissed once adding 20 squats, and while the word baby wasn't used, Lily did mention their child so that was good for two burpees. I alternated planks and butt-kickers when I wasn't finishing off jumping jacks during the commercials. Overall, a pretty solid workout. Glad HIMYM is only a half hour show...

No comments:

Post a Comment