Follow Me

Follow Me on Pinterest

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

NBA Playoffs

So, I haven't been very active on here recently for two main reasons.  The first being that I've been catching up on Mad Men from the beginning and the second is that I've gotten sucked into the NBA Playoffs.  Plus, there are a lot of reruns on right now.  And we're remodeling our kitchen...That's four reasons.  I should also add that there is a challenge going on at my Crossfit and I'm exhausted.  But, I figured I'd pull together a workout for Basketball Games.  This would be tough to do the whole time, but would be quite the workout.  Maybe do the first and fourth quarter?  Or some other split if you are tired.  Good Luck!  Have fun. And most of all, know your limits!!


1 comment:

  1. I would love to see an exercise game while watching football :)

    ReplyDelete